Sunday, November 13, 2011

Even more Art for the Gallery

 For now, my knit-scarf hasn´t gotten very far (zero rows to be exact), but I did start another project for my son´s wall gallery. First up, here are my inspiration pictures:

451929934_qihh8zpg_c
261809225_z3erGS6k_c

I love the simple message of this line - a few words are all that are needed.
However, for my son´s wall gallery, I wanted this to be happier and decided to switch up the colors just a bit:

youmakemehappy-001

Here is the my version as I created it in Word. I used Tahoma script in size 90 and bold. Then I centered the words and colored the letters randomly but still following my overall color scheme. 
Next, I printed a copy and went to the store to get a nice large picture frame and a block of greenish scrapbook-paper.

IMG_20111111_150923

Once my art was framed, I decided I liked this project without the scrapbook-paper. Here is the finished product:


IMG_20111111_151426

Linked up here: Metamorphosis Monday
                          House of Hepworths
                          Before and After Party

No comments:

Post a Comment