Sunday, January 1, 2012

It´s time for resolutions ...

First up ... a happy new year to everybody outhere. I hope all of you had good switch over to the new year and that it will bring many positive changes.

I have been thinking for a while about things I will try to improve this year and figured I would break into down in to several categories:

1. Blogging:
- Write more professional posts with better pictures and more detailed descriptions. When looking back at my posts from the past, I realized I need to work a lot on my pics. Many of my posts are rather short and I would like to learn how to potograph better.

2. Health:
- I gained some weight since our move to Germany and getting back on track seems a good resolution for me. I was missing many of the foods I could´t get in the States and since our return I have been eating way too much. So my task will be to get back to eating healthy portions and running. Wish me luck on that one.

3. Family:
- I think in this category I will just try to continue to be as good of a mother as I can be for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment