Monday, August 15, 2011

24 hours ...

I a little more than 24 hours we will be on the plain to Germany. Are we excited? Absolutely! Scared? Yep! Just the thought of carrying around a whole bunch of bags, car seats, toddlers, strollers leaves me nervous. Last night I couldn't really sleep trying to figure out how we would carry all of our hand luggage.

Source


We are right in the middle of our last preparations.Our apartment feels kind of empty. My brother-in-law will continue to live here, but we have sold quite a bunch of furniture, toys and baby items in the last month. Actually, the entire space feels large now. It's easier to clean too. Kind of like a house staged to sell. With the exception that we have half packed suitcases lying around in every room.

Depending of how things go, I might post tomorrow. If not - you'll here from me in Germany.


No comments:

Post a Comment