Thursday, August 4, 2011

End-of-Summer Decor

I did some re-arranging of decoration on my dining room shelves, mostly involving removing picture frames and I like the results:

Here is the before: Lots of pictures and accent pieces in blue and naturals.


During my little change, I actually removed all of the pictures and added other pieces to update and neutralize the look a little bit. Here are the afters:


The entire color scheme still includes blues, naturals, browns and whites, but this time the shelf looks cleaner.



That blue vase with the tile accent is I think my single most favorite item of decoration in the entire apartment. I think the colors are perfect and I snagged this off at Home Goods even before it was put on the shelves.

 There is by the way a reason for me removing all of the pictures, but I am going to explain that later this week. For now, enjoy your day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment