Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Quick Update

After 20 hours of traveling last week, we have made it well to Germany. By now, we are pretty much adjusted to the new time zone and we are feeling more like ourselves.


Our son is loving the time he gets to spend with his grandparents and aunts and uncles and my husband is taking the days to discover the town.



On Monday, we rented a tiny car to drive 300 miles to Leipzig, a larger town located in Eastern Germany, were I had my first job interview.

My husband is registered with the town (which is obligatory in Germany) and tomorrow we will also start the process to get his permanent resident card.

As you can see, we had quite a few things on the agenda already, but we are moving along.

Tomorrow or so, I will post pictures of our cute little guest room, so that you can get an idea of how our stay is.



No comments:

Post a Comment