Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What's hot in Blogland?

Have you realized there are several things hot in Blogland right now? To me, this became very apparent at the Pinterest challenge, but also at different other link parties and I had fun listing the different DIY projects everyone seems to be working on this month. Ready to take a look?

1) Have you seen all the map art and where-I-am-from art that seems to pop up on almost every DIY blog? I think these are great and for sure add some meaningful artwork to any home.

Found here
 
Found here
Found here
2) I also saw a whole bunch of fairy-gardens and fairy-doors this past couple of weeks. These are so cute.

Found here
Found here

3) And then how about the toilet paper art that several bloggers have worked on. These canvases are so easy and cheap to make and still create a good amount of impact:

Found here

Found here
4) Another type of DIY art I saw all over the last couple of weeks and which I created my own version of were the graphic striped canvases.

Found here
Found here
Found here
Found here (this one is my version)
5) Finally I loved all the melted-crayon-canvases and I think the possibilities for these are endless. Either following the colors of the rainbow or using just 2 or 3 specific colors seem to result in some pretty random but high-impact art:


Found here
Found here
Found here

So there you have it. This was my little round-up of what I saw repeatedly throughout blogland the last couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment