All you need is the following:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can regular milk
- 1 can corn
- 3 eggs
2) Pour sugar in baking form (the only form I have is the one above, but better would be a wreath-shaped cake form)
3) Now add sweetened condensed milk, regular milk, corn and eggs to a mixer and mix very well.
6) Let cool for a bit, cut out the "corners" and turn flan over onto a plate. Now hope that the whole thing doesn't fall apart.
7) You can pour more caramelized sugar over the flan to make it look nicer, and then enjoy this sweet treat garnished with strawberries and blueberries :)