Friday, June 24, 2011

Daydraming - A bedroom mood board

I was absolutely, so completely bored at work today, and with so much time on my hands, that I got busy dreaming up a complete master bedroom based on only Ikea items.
Did I mention that I love that store? I didn't think so. It doesn't make things easier for the next Ikea being about 5 minutes away from my house.

That's better than 5000 chocolate bars and a hot shower. Anyway, whenever I get the feeling of "i-got-to-go-and-buy-all-that-right-now", I think twice and then start creating moodboards. Sometimes I try to be budget-conscious, sometime I don't care too much.

Anyway, here is what I came up with this time:


I worked mainly with grays, dark blues, white, and sparkly elements such as glass and metals. Just guessing I think that this would cost about $ 2000.00 in total. Certainly not budget friendly, but good enough to spend a day day-dreaming very much. 
What have you been up to today at work? (Shame on me, lol). 

No comments:

Post a Comment