Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday Deals

I have spent the last couple of months trying to learn how to coupon more successfully. Besides signing up for freebies (I already got a whole bunch of things, such as full size shampoo bottles, a pack of wipes, and quite a few travel sized beauty products), I wanted to learn a little more about the 'science' of combining coupons with sales.

Here are a few items I picked up at Target over the weekend for which I used coupons:


I would have probably gotten a few other items, but my hubby and baby were starting to loose patience with me. Therefore, this weekend my Target trip was cut a bit short.

1) Suave Shampoo at $ 1.84 + Suave Conditioner at $ 1.84 = $ 3.68

- $ 0.75/2 MC

- $ 0.50 TC

Total Spent: $ 2.43 for shampoo and conditioner (or $ 1.22 each)

2) Lipton Ice Tea at $ 1.00

- Coupon for 1 FREE 20 oz bottle

Total Spent: $ 0.00

3) Zantac 24-count at $ 7.59

- $ 2.00/1 TC

- $ 5.00/1 MC

Total Spent: $ 0.59

Total Shopping trip: $ 12.27

Total Amount spent: $ 3.02 + tax



No comments:

Post a Comment