Sunday, June 19, 2011

Meal Plan Sunday - 6/19/2011

After checking out what I have available in my cupboards this week, I created my meal plan for the next days:


This week, I will have a few items from my freezer, some seasonal veggies and the mandatory rice and beans dish. I am loving all the deals on fresh strawberries and blueberries and I am taking full advantage of those in forms of smoothies and adding them to our breakfasts and snacks.

Breakfasts:
Father's Day Breakfast at the Brazilian Bakery
Oatmeal with Blueberries
Fruit Smoothie with Toast
Oatmeal with Blueberries 
Wholewheat Cereal with Milk and Banana
Homemade Pancakes, Fruit Smoothies
French Toast Casserole (Leftover), Blueberries

Lunches:
Leftovers X 3
Sandwiches X 2

Dinners:
Rice, Beans, Steak from the BBQ
Pasta-Casserole, Salad   
Ground Beef Wrap, Salad
Rice, Beans, Meat/Tilapia
Veggie Soup, Garlic Bread
Rice, Tilapia, Baked Veggies
Leftovers/Takeout

No comments:

Post a Comment