Saturday, June 11, 2011

Welcome To Paint and Parsley!

I am happy to see you here.

Today is a very rainy Saturday afternoon, and while my hubby and the "baby" are sleeping I had the idea to start something meaningful for our lives. Over a cup of coffee and homemade waffles with berries, I decided that I could go back to blogging about everything that is going on in our lives.


Two years ago our son was born very premature at only 2lbs. I used to blog about our experiences trying to deal with this completely new to us situation. But with time, our son got bigger and healthier and I had far less to write about.

But today I started to feel the itch again. Since I won't have too many preemie stories to share, I thought I would write about what is going on in out lives right now:

Living on a budget. We would love to buy a house a year or two from now, and therefore we are carefully watching were our pennies go. At the same time, I still want to create memories for our family at our current apartment.

Feel free to follow us on our journey to owning a house, while still enjoying life creatively.

No comments:

Post a Comment